LevelOne FGP-2410 provides 24 10/100Mbps ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE-Plus supported and plus 2 Gigabit Combo SFP ports. It supports MDI / MDI-X convertible on 24-10/100Mbps ports and provides PoE inject function on PoE ports.
With its 8.8Gbps non-blocking switch fabric, 4K MAC Address table, and 802.3x, full-duplex flow control, the FGP-2410 offers wire-speed packet transfer performance without risks of packet loss. All 24 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 copper interfaces support 10/100Mbps and 2 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 copper interfaces support 10/100/1000Mbps autonegotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. MDI/MDI-X auto detection is provided for direct wire connection to any Ethernet devices like switches, hubs, or workstations without requiring a crossover cables. Through the front panel LED indicators, users can easily tell the network connection status directly from the indicators.
The FGP-2410 also provides a simple, cost-effective, and highly reliable network connection for data and power transmission. Furthermore, it is the ideal device for bridging among Ethernet, Fast Ethernet workgroups and networks. It fits all kind of Ethernet installations such as campus, workgroup, department, enterprise, telecom or industrial applications.
- 24 PoE-Plus Fast Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit combo (RJ-45/SFP) ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Supports 4K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- 19-inch metal housing
- Total PoE power budget: 240W, up to 30W per port
For More Information click here